The History of Islam
This section is far from exhaustive but it provides information and source material and useful links on a number of important aspects.
- Muhammad's letter to the Julanda Brothers of Oman
- The Caliphate: Its Rise, Decline, and Fall
- The Process of Islamization in Egypt
- A Survey of Byzantine Responses to Islam
- The Relationship of Jihad and the Crusades
- The Crusades in Context
- The Crusades and the Spin Doctors
- Cruel Excess and Regret – The "People's Crusade"
- What was and what might have been – The "Golden Age" of Harun Al-Rashid
- The Jizyah Tax: Equality And Dignity Under Islamic Law?
- The Massacres of the Khilafah
- The Exclusion of the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula
- Dhimmis and Dhimmitude
- The Blight of Asia (mostly on massacres of Christians in Turkey)
- Walisongo Pilgrimage about the (peaceful) Islamization of Indonesia
- African Slavery 1996
- Murder in Sudan
See also: Rights of non-Muslims under Islamic rule